The busy summer season is coming to a close and we’ll all soon be getting ready for the winter ahead. Its time to stop, reflect and take stock of what happened during the season, what can be done differently & better, but most importantly it’s a time to celebrate! All business owners, make sure you pat yourself on the back for all the hard work you do every year.
The chamber has also been busy this past year. And we want to share in our celebration of a few of our accomplishments:
- In July we attended the State Fair in Sacramento for the first time in a decade & received a silver award undefined and prize money!
- We sponsored a very successful Wine in the Woods
- We launched a new website with a new membership management tool, simplified ways to manage site content & membership records. The site includes a blog!
- We started tweeting! Follow us at @SierraCountyCA
- We published a significantly overhauled version of the Visitors Guide, keeping the great format but rewriting a lot of the copy, reorganizing content, fact check information and redesigning the look and feel quite a bit.
- The chamber was represented at the Sierra Nevada Conservancy Tour and reception, as well as their board meeting the following day
The summer coming to an end and autumn all around us means the new year is approaching. That also means it’s soon time to renew your Chamber membership. We usually collect dues the first couple of months of the year. But for some that is not a good time to pay dues and for those who winter elsewhere it’s logistically hard to manage. So this year we decided to try something new:
we want you to renew now, before the end of the year!
As an incentive to renew early we’re offering a discounted membership and visitor guide ad. Renew by 11/15 to take advantage of the special early bird pricing!
We are also on a membership drive and offer incentives for bringing in new members to the chamber. If you know a business that is not a member, tell them about us, what we do, and, when they join, you’ll get a business card ad for free in the visitors guide.
You can sign up if you're a new member, or if you are an existing member you can renew online with a credit card or paypal account. For new members, go to the membership application page. For existing members, login to your account and renew in a few simple steps. If you need help with accessing your account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope all you existing members renew your membership, and bring in a new member. We hope those of you who have been thinking about joining take the opportunity to do so now.
We are here to support your needs so never hesitate to reach out to us. We may not always be able to solve your problem, but we’ll do our best.
Hope to see you at our meetings!